The Restoration Technician is responsible for working as part of a team to assess damaged properties and see what can be saved, remove, and pack customers’ contents, water mitigation, fire, and smoke clean up, HVAC cleaning, and deodorization facilities, and sanitizing the restored property. The individual will also adhere to EPA, OSHA, and local requirements regarding safety and hazardous materials handling.
To be successful as a Restoration Technician, you should be physically fit, have a keen understanding of safety gear, have restoration/construction work experience, and embrace teamwork. Ultimately, a top-notch Restoration Technician should have excellent communication skills and social awareness. The individual must be available for emergency response work after-hours and on weekends.
Benefits Package includes
- ★ Weekly pay (we get paid every Wednesday!)
- ★ PTO, holiday pay, and sick pay
Restoration Technician Qualifications & Requirements:
- ★ High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ★ Excellent working knowledge of hand and power tools.
- ★ A successful candidate will have a positive attitude, strong work ethic with the ability to follow directions.
- ★ Good communication skills and commitment to company safety policy are a must.
- ★ Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- ★ Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Employment Type: Full-Time